Security Operation Centre
Our Security Operation Centre in Jakarta and supports our clients from a single-pane-of-glass.
The main mission of the SOC is to protect the clients’ critical systems infrastructure and operations from being negatively influenced, disrupted, or terminated through the exploitation of internal or external security breach.
The global objective of the SOC is to enhance the security of the clients’ network infrastructure, mission support systems, and administrative systems. Its goals are to protect, prevent, detect, respond, and recover.
The SOC support could include traditional tools for example:
- network discovery and vulnerability assessment systems
- governance, risk and compliance (GRC) systems
- web site assessment and monitoring systems
- application and database scanners
- penetration testing tools
- intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- intrusion prevention system (IPS)
- log management systems
- network behavior analysis
- denial of service monitoring
- malware and persistent threat monitoring
- wireless intrusion prevention system
- enterprise antivirus
- unified threat management (UTM)